Professional, collaborative, and modern management of your
Home Owners Association (HOA), Property Owners Association (POA), or Community Owners Association (COA)
Do you need professional HOA Management
If you’ve made it to this page, the answer is likely “yes”!
- You’re not happy with your current Association Management Company?
- Your community has tried to “self-manage” and it’s not working out?
- You’re a new community needing to put management in place?
Good, consistent association management is important for any community to succeed and thrive. Professional management can help with a variety of issues an association may face:
- Strategic planning
- Credentialing, accreditation and certification programs
- Event planning
- Board and committee governance
- Revenue programs
- Technology and data leadership and management
- Office and administration
We’ve only been offering HOA Management services in 2021, but we’re certainly not new to it. Our Association Managers collectively have experience serving on large and small HOA boards and have provided consulting services to various HOA’s over the years. All of our services are delivered with the same commitment to excellence that has helped us become a highly rated and respected real estate service provider.
Our Team Approach
We believe successful HOA management requires great people and processes. A team of three uniquely-skilled professionals will be assigned to your association/community:
- ASSOCIATION MANAGER (Board Primary Contact)
The primary responsibility of the Association Manager (AM) is to create and maintain a positive relationship with the Board, and to carefully manage all matters of the community as if they lived there themselves, including (but not limited to) repairs and improvements, violations, onsite staff training and management, administration management, etc.
- ASSISTANT AM (Primary Member Contact/Administrator)
The Assistant AM (AAM) is responsible for all the administration of the association, while also being the primary contact for the Members.
- PROPERTY SERVICES MANAGER (Buildings, Grounds, Common Areas)
Most board members and association managers are not experts at construction, maintenance, preservation, vendor management, etc, so we put an experienced Property Services Manager (PSM) in charge of all the service-related needs of the buildings, grounds, and common areas.
LICENSED & INSURED, INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Did you know, in most states, community association managers don’t have to be licensed to manage communities even though they are managing someone else’s money and assets!?!?
Our associations love the peace of mind that comes from knowing we manage their community similar to how we manage properties for others, which does require licensure and compliance.
Additionally, we have all the necessary insurances:
- Business Liability
- Errors and Ommissions
- Workers Comp
- and more…
Our AM’s stay at the forefront of the community association industry so they can advise their Boards on the latest changes and trends.
One of our core values is to utilize the best current technologies. We’ve been operating as a cloud-based business since we opened for business and have our finger on the pulse of all the evolving tools and technologies in and around the industry.
In 2020, we started developing our own exclusive software solution to meet our needs, and bridge the gap of software fragmentation and shortcomings we had been experiencing. This proprietary and customized software will be instrumental in helping us deliver unparalleled service to our clients.
Accounting / Financial Reporting
- Transparent and accurate accounting.
- Clear and concise statements.
- 24/7 convenient access to a Board/Committee Member Portal where you can see statements, work orders, reports, and more!
- CPA-trained Finance Manager oversees financials.
- All A/R and A/P functions as needed.
- Bank Account Management
For communities with on-site staff (full or part-time).
- Any recruiting to fill open positions
- Full HR oversight including general file administration, payroll admin, performance reviews, terminations, etc.
- Remote Team Member training and oversight
Residents / Members
We strive to provide a “community feel” to your community.
We’ll provide a FREE ccommunity website to all associations we manage. The website becomes the central platform to facilitate engagement with members in a more modern and efficient manner. Some of the many website features are:
- Public and password-protected access rights
- Payment and account portal where members can pay electronically and/or with recurring payments, check their statements, etc.
- Member Directory (password protected)
- Rules and Regs
- Event Calendar
- Community Forum
Other Resident / Member management services include:
- Dues collection (via multiple easy payment methods)
- Maintenance on common areas, and Improvement Applications for improvements that need board approval.
- Collections and Liens as needed
- Closing administration for new and outgoing residents/members
Property Services and Care
- Historical photo archive of the community is managed and maintained
- Types of inspections and inspection schedule decided on with board
- Repair and Maintenance Coordination
- Repairs are unavoidable, so getting quality work done quickly, at a great price, while maintaining member/board satisfaction is important. When work is needed, we’ll coordinate the repair from start to finish with an honest, qualified, and insured, service provider at below-market rates.
24/7 Maintenance coverage
- Excellent service provider network established (and constantly refined) to provide Owners with the best cost/quality combination.
- RFP management and coordination when needed.
- We DO NOT have “in-house” maintenance. Outsourcing to our service providers allows us to get the best price for the job/project at hand.
Locations & Pricing
Learn more about our HOA management pricing and competition in Cincinnati.
Get Free Evaluation & Quote on your association!